Esker-Lee has built a strong reputation over the years with our ongoing commitment to quality products, on-time delivery, and customer satisfaction. We offer a complete line of aggregate material to suite many applications and needs of our customers. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us by phone or email for a free estimate. You can also try our calculator below to determine how much product you need.
- Clear – Indicates stones with no fines, all stones are relatively same size and no small stones or sand mixed in.
- Crushed – Stones that are fractured or flattened on one or two sides.
- Crusher Run – Stones decreasing in size right down to stone dust.
- Round – Clear stones that have not been crushed and are round in shape.
- Granite – Products Excavated from the ground. Light Brown in colour. Solid, heavier rocks. If not crushed by a machine, the stones are more or less round. Only breaks are from stones hitting stones. Crushed by a machine, only fractures one side, ie. like a half moon.
- Limestone Products – Blasted from a rock face. Light Grey / White in colour. Porous stones, lighter weight. Fractured on two sides, ie. flat on two sides similar to a brick
Please contact us should you have any questions, or you can request a quote. See our Aggregate Volume Calculator above.
Among the following product described below we also offer, Natural Canadian Red Pine Mulch used to creates an airy, light layer over soil in garden beds or around trees and shrubs and Tri-mix soil which is ideal for seeding lawns, rejuvenating garden beds, and placing underneath sod.